Tuesday, September 14, 2010

open house

I'll show you some pictures of the Fall Open House as soon as Cindy emails them over to me.  We all had a great time!  If you didn't get a chance to come, check out my finds and plan on coming to the Christmas Open House in November.
 First, you missed the donut holes and the cider.  yumm.

Then you missed the Spoonman and his wife, the Spoonman's Wife.  From her I purchased Abigail.  Is she not the best!!?!    And she's sitting on the wonderful rocker that I snagged from the Caning Man.
  I also got a wooden eating spoon and a PB&J "spoon" from the Spoonman.  
We've started to work on a special repro for the Christmas Open House, but you'll have to check back later to see what's up!
Enjoy this beautiful Fall weather!  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment