Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall, Autumn, football season, etc.

We've been living life this summer instead of blogging about it, so it's time to get back in the swing of things.
The other Linda went to NQA this summer and got bitten by the embroidery bug.  Not only have I been working on a quilt project, but I've  been designing some stuff for all of you.  It's very addictive.  It's also simple, which is why I do it!
gift tags
I'm also working on a couple of pillows..I'll post them when I'm done.
We had a local dyer come into the shop the other day and we loaded up on overdyed wools for your applique and hooking pleasure.  We can also get more of these while she has them, so come in soon if you need a big chunk.  ( I picked up a piece of the tan and cream stripe--it just looked like it needed something--to be mine!)

Linda, Cindy and Mel also got a few new items for home decor:
drawers, sunflowers and glass decanters
candle warmer


Our wonderfully talented doll lady, Pam Baungardtner, brought in these two wonderful little punkin' dolls--they're waiting for you to come pick them up!
We have a good stock of patterns to make these pumpkiny pillow pals, if you'd rather make your holiday friends yourself.
And last but not least, if you're a fan of Judy Condon's country decor books, her newest one, The Joy of Country,  came in this week.  It's filled with ideas on country decorating with a primitive look.  Great eye candy even if you're not up for doing anything right now.  
Linda, Mel and the other Linda are also working on a new baby quilt repro--this time with applique trees.  We're all using the same pattern, but they're all with different fabrics, and all look different.  Check back soon, cause I hope to have a good picture here soon.  
Now, go find yourself a good football game to watch and pretend you care, while you stitch to your heart's content.
later.
the other Linda

1 comment:

  1. Wow Im a new follower and in awe as I live in Marion and NEVER knew you existed until a new blog friend just told me ! I look forward to reading more posts from you and stopping by soon and getting to know you ! I also make prim handmades right here in Marion and do offer wholesale pricing as well stop by for a visit ! have a great week ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete