Thursday, July 29, 2010

hexagon crazy



Yes, yes, yes, I've gone hexagon crazy! I finished up this wonderful table topper that the other over-worked people at the shop had started, and I'm hooked! I got a rubber stamp made, and it worked so well, we now have them available at the shop for everybody else, too. This topper is available as a kit, or you could use your own ideas. I'm now in the process of working on a fall table runner. (I said I was hooked, didn't I?)

Check back in a couple of days and I'll let you have a peek at how it's coming. In the meantime, check out this topper in a warm country setting:
Come see it in in person. I think the quilting might surprise you ; ) .
The Prairie Pinafore Pattern should be ready to go, also. Call the shop to make sure.
The Shop Spree is winding down. You only have 'til Sat. afternoon to finish up your hopping and shopping. We've had a great time seeing old friends and meeting lots and lots of new people. We hope you've all had fun, too. Thanks for stopping by!
If you're going to the State Fair, don't forget to check out the quilts! The Fair's not just about deep fried Twinkies, ya know.
Stay cool this weekend. Be safe. Check back soon!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment